Make it easy for your employees to connect, communicate and collaborate no matter how far apart they are.
Timely information sharing, decision-making, and problem-solving are critical to business success, but virtual offices and business travel can make communications challenging. Adding UC-One to your NorthState® Cloud Voice® plan brings you and your employees together, regardless of anyone’s physical location. This robust app lets your employees connect and collaborate quickly through calls, instant messaging, and virtual meetings, keeping everyone in the know, simultaneously.
UC-One is like a communications command center for each of your employees.
UC-One is a cloud-based unified communications (UC) software that keeps you and your employees in-touch even with miles between them. Accessible from a computer, tablet, or smartphone UC-One offers capabilities critical to sharing information, meeting and collaborating.
- Cloud Calling
- HD video
In UC-One’s secure environment, employees can easily connect with each other or a group of associates, to keep information flowing and keep work moving forward.
With UC-One, businesses can expect:
- Improved employee performance
- Improved collaboration
- Faster problem-solving
- Maximized productivity
UC-One is ideal for:
- Professionals who travel frequently or who need to converse with colleagues and clients in multiple places
- Mobile employees, such as sales reps and job site managers, who often change locations
- Employees who work in geographically dispersed teams
- Employees who host and participate in meetings
Cloud Calling Benefits:
- Retain your current business phone number — Place calls over the Internet (VoIP) using your existing number. Designate your computer, tablet, or smartphone as the device to receive calls.
- See contact availability — Instantly see if contacts are available, busy, away or on the phone, by the status indicator.
- Join Video Conferences — Dial into 3rd party online HD video conferences.
- Chat — Instantly exchange messages, one-on-one or in a group; faster than email.
- Review past messages — Review previous voicemails and chat messages, which sync across all your devices.
- Access messages offline — Stay productive by reading messages or listening to voicemails, without a network connection.
- Meet virtually — Meet face-to-face virtually with HD video and audio, when in-person meetings aren’t possible or necessary.
- Host meetings — Use your UC-One personal, secure online space to host meetings using HD video and audio, messaging, and screen-sharing.
- Share your screen — Show your entire desktop or just a specific document or app, zooming in and out as needed.
- Chat with groups — Send and receive instant messages to others during meetings, if you’re on a desktop or mobile device.
- Invite guests — Invite external people to join you in UC-One meetings and chats.
- Team collaboration spaces — Enjoy persistent, dedicated workspaces organized around the people and subjects that make sense for you and how you work.