The Cisco Meraki family of enterprise grade, cloud-managed WLAN access points gives your company flexibility, freedom and security while removing the cost and complexity of more traditional wireless controllers. Seamless and zero-touch, the cloud-based solutions are best-in-class in providing comprehensive visibility and control. Network managers can easily view the network, update firmware using the intuitive, browser-based user interface, implement state-of-the-art security protocols and maximize bandwidth for an optimal end-user experience. Configuration doesn’t require training or a dedicated staff and new sites can be added in minutes, not hours.
Class-leading features include:
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Advanced Indoor Wi-Fi 6 on models MR36, MR46 with Outdoor Wi-Fi 6 on MR76, MR86 Models
- Self-Healing, zero-configuration Mesh Network
- Integrated Intrusion detection and Prevention System (WIDS/WIPS) enabling secure wireless environments
- Rapid Deployment and Scalability – it changes as your business changes
- High Performance RF Design monitors its surroundings and automatically optimizes Wi-Fi performance
- Built-In Guest Access with click-through or sign-in Splash Page, application blocking, free and paid access tiers, credit card processing and more
Wi-Fi gives your employees and guests controlled access to your network from most anywhere on your building site. Meraki Wi-Fi gives them secure access, without gaps, to the experience you want them to have.