Discover the powerful mobility of Cloud-Managed IT from NorthState.
Cloud-Managed IT can function like your own IT department. Hosted in the cloud, it can deliver Wi-Fi, security and advanced switching to your business. Once in place, you’ll see major improvements in convenience, security, performance that rates at four nines of uptime, and real-time troubleshooting. With all of this done for you, you can use your valuable time to oversee the growth of your business. With Cloud-Managed IT from NorthState, you get Wi-Fi designed for every business, giving users continuous, uninterrupted access to your network. No matter what kind of facility houses your business (office, large sales floor, out on the road), we make it easy for your users to experience secure, fully available data — not to mention access to experts and developers.
Businesses can expect:
- High security
- Performance of four nines
- Out-of-band cloud management
Cloud-Managed IT from NorthState also delivers on security. Hackers often consider small businesses easy targets, as they are often not adequately protected.
But with cloud-managed security, there are multiple protections put in place to keep your data safe:
- Applications, security and policies to support mobile devices
- Software-defined WAN capabilities leverages Auto-VPN
- Application-based firewalling and traffic control
- CIPA-compliant content filtering and safe-search enforcement
- Web caching to accelerate frequently accessed content
- 3G/4G cellular failover
When using NorthState’s Cloud-Managed IT, managed switching becomes part of your business’s capabilities. This means you can keep operating at maximum efficiency by providing performance, zero-touch cloud provisioning, network visibility and remote troubleshooting, all of which can be done without involving capital expenditures.
This is done with:
- Simplified cloud management and Deep Layer 7 visibility and control of the network
- Virtual Switch Stack to unify management
- Control of security, power and VoIP from an easy-to-use dashboard
Cloud-Managed IT also provides highly insightful analytics. With a NorthState-provided online analytics dashboard, you’ll have a user-friendly interface to get real-time data and reporting.
You can use it for:
- Access to analytics and reporting from connected and unconnected devices across sites
- Better data to support decisions on staffing, interior designs, or employee and BYOD policies
- Understand behavioral trends to drive revenue or improve operational efficiency
And because you’ll be working with NorthState, you’ll have 24/7 access to local, knowledgeable customer service. Whatever your question, whatever your need, simply give us a call any time of the day, any day of the year, and we’ll help you find the right solution.