- Shop Packages Blue Underline
- Pay My Bill Blue Underline
- Help Center Blue Underline
- My Account Blue Underline
- My Profile Blue Underline
- My Services Blue Underline
- Payment Center Blue Underline
- Billing Preferences Blue Underline
Are Internet download and upload speeds guaranteed at all times?
NorthState manages its network with the goal of delivering a fast, safe and uncompromised fiber Internet experience to all of its customers. We strive to provision a customer’s connection up to the maximum advertised speed, but actual speed experienced by the customer will vary based on multiple factors such as the condition of wiring inside a specific location, the electromagnetic interference on the customer’s line, general Internet backbone configurations, computer configuration, network or Internet congestion, and the server speeds of websites accessed. These variables can cause the fiber service to perform at less than maximum advertised speeds. For more information about how NorthState manages its network, please see Terms and Conditions.